Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

The Mind Blowing Cricket

 Today in Te Ngahere we had a person that visited our school and taught us cricket skills . I don’t really like cricket . The first thing he did was tell us the rules about cricket and how to hold the bat. We had to get into pairs, one person had to catch the ball and the other had to hit it with the bat. I was the one that had to catch the ball and it wasn’t that easy. We started playing a game that he taught us and it was called Speed Cricket. We had numbers and I was in group one and my partner Yazmin was in group two.  My group had to hit the ball first and when it was my turn I was very scared and nervous. I didn’t hit it very high but it was good enough for me and I was very proud of myself. It was almost morning tea time so we had to go back to class and I actually had a great time.  Do you like cricket?



No comments:

Post a Comment