Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Our Fabulous Fantastic Cross Country!

 Last term we had a whole school event which was CROSS COUNTRY! Some people met the school down at Bledisloe Domain. My sisters and my mum took me down and I was so scared. At first it was cold and I didn’t want to get out of my car but I had to. Some of the teachers came with some of the students and then the bus came and all the little kids looked so excited BUT I WASN’T! When they all hopped off the bus we sat down on the mat and listened to one of our special teachers that organised it all for us. After that  they called the five year olds for there race and they looked all confused about what they should be doing. We all waited until the ten year old girls were called up. I was so nervous and I heard the countdown. I was ready for it. THREE, TWO, ONE, GO! I ran and was in front of everyone  like a cheetah, when I crossed the finish line I was so proud of myself because I came 1st place.Do you like Cross Country?







No comments:

Post a Comment